It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching, or one of the links below, can help.
- Fixed Mortgage Rates Turn Down
- Clear Capital: Drop in Feb. Quarterly Home Prices Most in Four Years.
- US Annual Pending Home Sales Slide 9.0% in January
- National Negative Equity Rate Dips Below 20 Percent in Q4
- Fixed Mortgage Rates Slowly Climb Higher
- New-Home Sales Jump in January
- S&P/Case-Shiller : The Party May Be Over for Home Price Increases
- Delinquencies, Foreclosures Sink to Lowest Level in Six Years (2008)
- The Steelworker
- RealtyTrac: House Payments Sky Rocket 21 Percent in 2013
Most Used Categories
Try looking in the monthly archives.
Builders Conference Board consumer confidence economy employment existing home sales Fannie Mae foreclosure foreclosure rates foreclosures Freddie Mac HMI Builder Confidence home prices home sales home value house prices housing inventory housing market housing prices housing recovery housing starts interest Interest Rates jobs Mahoning County Mahoning Valley median home price mortgage rates Mortgages NAHB NAR National Association of Home Builders National Association of Realtors national economy new home sales Ohio pending home sales PMMS Primary Mortgage Market Survey real estate The Conference Board Trumbull County unemployment unemployment rates Youngstown